How good is it to live every day knowing you have huge potential to make a massive impact in the world?
And how frustrating is it feeling held back by uncertainty of direction and purpose?
A lot of people in business aren’t getting the results they’re looking for and what makes it harder is…
They’re confused or unsure about “what’s up” for them.
It surfaces as…
Lack of creative focus and drive,
Inconsistent moods, and…
Which is too easy to blame on past experiences and old stories.
I think the point that people miss is that these symptoms may simply be a case of lacking a firm, self-directed PURPOSE.
The 10 Signs You May Be Lacking Purpose In Business And Life
- Everything is fine but something is missing,
- How you represent yourself feels inauthentic,
- You procrastinate and experience and lethargy,
- Your pursuits are interesting but lack meaning for you and others,
- You love what you do but you get bored with it,
- You want to change direction but don’t know what that direction is,
- You gravitate to multiple projects because of your numerous talents and struggle to bring them all together,
- You or you business don’t “give back” to the world and you sense this as a potential block for you,
- You get frustrated at the state of the world and know you have the power to make a positive change, but don’t know where to start, or
- You consider yourself spiritually ‘awake’ but struggle to get your life purposefully aligned with that awareness to create tangible results.
The remedy, I believe, comes down to having a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of your PURPOSE.
The outcome is having CLEAR DIRECTION in order to create a meaningful, fulfilling and purposeful lifestyle.
One that gives you ENERGY, that attracts ABUNDANCE and…
Assists your personal evolution, while leaving a LEGACY – a positive footprint in the world.
My observation is that those with an entrepreneurial spirit to pursue success, not only for themselves but their community…
…are the new breed of world-changers!
If the above resonates with you I’m here to tell you this…
The frustration you feel is a misalignment from the pathway through which you can express your entrepreneurial goals.
Without clear Purpose the frustration REMAINS.
Stay tuned for my forthcoming post…
Heath “Reading Signs” Myers
PS. Whenever you’re ready…
Here’s 3 other ways I can help you turn get you and your business aligned with purpose.
1. Grab a free copy of my 5-Step Formula Pdf download…
“How to Smash Self Doubt, Play a Bigger Game and Stay True to Your Purpose”
2. Join The Purpose Tribe Facebook Group…
Connect with other purpose-driven entrepreneurs and business peeps excited about exploring human potential.
This growing tribe of pioneers are inspired to profit abundantly doing more of what fulfils them, whilst making a difference in the world.
AND they want to connect!
3. Work with me personally…
If you’re curious how I can help you find direction and clear that BS that holds you back from doing more of what fulfils you everyday in business and life – let’s chat!